2018 Bentley Bentayga Speed

What say about fastest SUV in the world? Try to guess where is hiding a giant sprinter, maybe you will not be disappointed. Yeah, that’s right in England. The 2018 Bentley Bentayga Speed is taken a leader position in front of Range Rover SV Autobiography. According to reports, engineers claims that even 80% of the vehicle are unique, while the rest of 20% sharing with Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Lamborghini Urus. Although is Bentley Bentayga came out first time in 2015, it very fast made great success in the world market.

Maybe you wonder about innovations compared with the first model. First of all, the new W12 engine becomes powerful and faster. The exterior design adopts changes which follow the unbelievable speed of 200 mph. In addition, you can see the sportier look and aerodynamic add-on on the body. In the other hand, interior design receives more luxury devices and materials. For those reasons, it stays number one in the world. No excuses anyone because does that.

2018-bentley-bentayga-front-view

2018 Bentley Bentayga Speed- Specs

To return to the subject, the 2018 Bentley Bentayga Speed will also be built on Volkswagen MLB platform. But this time, engineers are must something does with suspension in order to ensure load at high speeds. As a solution to the problem, they insert adjustable-suspension. ”Speed” badge includes new 6.0-liter W12 which produce over 650 horsepower. Will not be a surprising acceleration from 0 to 60mph in just 3.8 seconds. In the introduction, we mention the top speed. 200 mph is frightening speed in SUV segment. This result you can compare with the fastest race car. The Strong W12 unit is connecting with the eight-speed automatic transmission which sends power to all-wheel drive.

2018 Bentley Bentayga Speed- Exterior

Look at now exterior which has sportier design than before. Where can you find inspiration? We think that is 2018 Bentley Bentayga Speed looking like earlier Continental model. At this moment production not yet confirmed but new Bentayga needs new aerodynamic elements. For example, front grille comes larger than before with beauty accents and shining like a diamond. Further, you can also see splitter at the bottom which looks like and up. Besides that, we expect new bumper with bigger air intakes which cool engine. On the rear end, observer will see new bumper, diffuser and exhaust pipes. Finally, beautiful appearance is completed with revised sides, such as new windows with black decorative details, then new side skirts and wheels, also.

2018 Bentley Bentayga-dashboard

2018 Bentley Bentayga Speed – Interior, Price & Release Date

Interior is soft-touch thanks to the new trim package. You can feel more comfortable with leather seats and carbon-fiber accents. That’s not all; extra colors will enable to select your favorite design. What do you notice at the dashboard? The new instrumental cluster has an up-to-date graphic which is different from the standard model. In addition, if you pay more you will probably get Mulliner Tourbillon clock. An equipment list can include and other exclusive things. The key competitor is Lamborghini Urus and price will move around $300,000. The release date is planned somewhere in 2017.

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply